Permanent Camping NSW
This stunning architecturally designed permanent camp is situated on an 1800 acre working sheep station in the Mudgee area of New South Wales. Casey brown Architecture designed the cabin to have a minimal 3×3 meter footprint, perfect for 1 or 2 people but no more. Set down as a two-story copper cloud tower, it weirdly blends into the surrounds although it is obviously modern in design. The tower was sited on the edge of a ridge with views that overlook central western NSW wilderness and the glorious Macquarie River.
If you are the type of couple that love getting back to nature then this glamping property is for you. If you prefer, there is 7km bushwalk from where you park your car to the glamping site but if that feels like it is a bit to much then the owner will gladly ferry you to the camp in his 4×4. This should highlight just how remote this site is. Once the owner leaves it is just you, the kangaroos, sheep and other flora and fauna. A true Eco Glamping experience.
Permanent Camping Mudgee offers you the choice to self-cater or enjoy our hamper of seasonal local produce, which includes:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner (includes bottle of local wine)
- Either way, they supply tea and coffee, plus a complimentary bottle of local wine on arrival.
- rain water on tap with portable sink
- gas stove
- cooking equipment and utensils.
- wood fired BBQ.
- Gas fired BBQ.
- tea and coffee.
- salt and pepper.
- local olive oil.
- dishwashing liquid.
- Enjoy a hot shower under the dappled light of towering gum trees. The outdoor shower uses rainwater collected from the tower roof, and is constructed from hardwood timber sourced on the property. Canvas walls can be rolled up or down, and fluffy towels and local-made soap are provided.