Roar and Snore is possibly the definition of a true glamping experience. Taronga Park Zoo offers a camping experience with views of the lights of Sydney’s city heart and the Harbour while listening to the night time sounds of exotic wildlife.
This unforgettable overnight experience is a fully hosted and educational experience. You will have hosted intimate animal encounters, fascinating keeper talks, delicious food and safari-style accommodation with spectacular all with the above mentioned views of the Sydney Harbour.
Some of the things you can expect are :
- Take in the spectacular sight of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the evening as you drink and dine at the Roar and Snore harbour-side campsite
- Get up close to some of Taronga Zoo’s friendliest residents
- Dine in style at our delicious buffet dinner and breakfast
- Experience an exclusive Taronga Zoo night safari led by passionate keepers and guides
- Unwind in our comfortable safari-style tents, listening to the sounds of Taronga Zoo at night
- Join in feeding time and close encounter sessions where you will form a special bond with the animals of Taronga Zoo
Some of the things you will need to bring are:
- Enclosed shoes – Taronga Zoo’s landscape is varied and your experience will include walking. Heels, sandals and thongs are not recommended
- Wet weather gear – Roar and Snore is an all-weather experience so please come prepared for any inclement weather
- Toiletries – The Roar and Snore campsite has shower and bathroom facilities
Children need to be at least 5 years old to take part.