Glamping without leaving Sydney
While there are other Glamping options in Sydney, like Roar and Snore in the heart of Sydney. Tandara eco safari tent in Lane Cove National park is arguably the most luxurious. Situated just 10km north of the CBD in the Lane Cove National Park. The city sounds have faded away to nothing and you could be forgiven for thinking you are in a remote forest in Northern New South Wales. There is plenty of native flora and fauna to keep the most ardent nature watcher happy.
The only issue we have with Tandara is that there is only one tent. One extremely luxurious and private eco tent so you have to book early, very early! If you can’t book then you might want try find something else in our glamping NSW area. Most national parks in NSW have an eye to sustainability and Tanara in no different. So if you are looking for an eco friendly experience Tandara will satisfy. The bathroom is one of the best appointed we have seen. With limestone floor tiles, twin sinks and shower and a glorious bath. A romatic couple would find it hard to leave this sumptuous abode.
Some Basic Information
- Where is it? Lane Cove National Park (13 Plassey Road, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113)
- What is it? One extremely luxurious eco safari tent.
- Who is it for? Suitable for only one romantic couple and is not really suitable for children.
- King sized bed.
- Capivating bathroom.
- Shaded and furnished deck looking out onto the forest.
- Exploring Aboriginal culture
- Bird and wildlife watching
- Horse Riding
- Bush walking
- Amenities block
- Picnic tables
- Barbecue facilities
- Drinking water
- Public phone
- Wireless internet
- Electric power