“Phillip Island Glamping” provide a little different experience from your usual Glamping sites and I think we like it! The will set up a luxury Bell Tent for you on one of three locations on Phillip Island. They have a four meter bell tent for couples and a five meter version for families.
How it works is that you pick a camping site. Either Cowes Foreshore Tourist Park, San Remo Holiday Park or Big4 Phillip Island . Then you pick the tent you want and let Phillip Island Glamping do the rest. They even include a luxurious double bed for the couple. If you are coming as a family then there are up to three single beds available in the five meter tent. We can’t really recommend a site as they all look wonderful. We do however recommend you ask for a beach front spot.
Like we said this is a unique glamping experience, we like that you can choose a spot and we can’t wait to try it out.
- Tent pitched & styled ready for your arrival
- 1 queen sized air mattress (in 4m tent for 2 people)
- 1 queen sized air mattress + up to 3 single mattresses (in 5m tent-up to 5 people) or up to 5 singles
- Thick doonas, blankets & pillows
- Heater, fan, bedside lamp, digital radio OR bluetooth speaker & umbrella
- Linen, bath towels & soap
- Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, chopping board, knife, spatula, tongs
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk & water jug
- Outdoor table & 2 chairs (additional chairs provided for extra guests)
- Small esky (suitable for a few food items only. For longer stays a larger esky can be provided) *ICE NOT INCLUDED
- Dustpan & brush, bucket, cloth, tea towel & dish liquid
- Tent Pack Down
Things to bring:
- Beach Towels
- Insect repellent
- Beach shelter/umbrella
- Esky or cooler bag for drinks
- Warm clothes (even in Summer!)
- Ice for your esky